Friday, June 01, 2007
OMD
One of the students shared this with Clark and Clark shared it with me and I LOVE it so much that I had to share it with you (whoever YOU may be)! One of my biggest pet peeves is using the Lord's name in vain. Every time I hear it said or see it written it breaks my heart. Why, oh why do we have to use our Creators name as profanity. A long time ago someone taught me this principle by showing me how bad it felt to have someone use MY name as a curse word or a word of suprise, shock, frustration, disgust, or whatever it may be. It felt awful. Well, this particular student has started doing just the opposite! When one would normally say the Lord's name in vain, he says "Devil" or "Oh Devil'! I mean, he is the "prince of lies" and the "great deciever". Why not use his name when something goes wrong! So, our new goal is to say "Devil" anytime that one would normally be temtped to use the Lord's name in vain. I only wish that OMD would be as commonly used as the famous abriviation for using my Lord and Saviors name in vain on-line!

  posted at 6:13 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter