Tuesday, October 16, 2007
To the Doctors Office We Go
Well, we are going on 72 hours of running a fever and now it is all I can do to keep it under 102...so I called back and talked to the nurse again. Yesterday she said as long as it stayed under 102 she could run it for up to 7 days as long as no other symptoms come. It is only under 102 when she is on meds and after a lukewarm bath...we are talking Motrin then 3 hours later tylenol then 3 hours later Motrin. Well, I am worn out and Cali is fussy. Melisa wants to be sick so she can get spoiled too, lol and I don't know how much more I can take. The nurse agreed to let me in this evening when a doctor is staying after hours accepting sick patients. We will finally get to see the doctor tonight at 6:50. I pray that he doesn't find anything wrong...the last thing I want is a round of antibiotics, but if it will help with this never ending fever, I am ready for it!

Say a prayer that my baby girls get back to normal soon! I will check back in after the doctors appointment this evening!

Oh yeah, I also spent an hour at Advanced Collision today getting an estimate on the damage done when my neighbor backed into the car a week ago leaving a nice and pretty dent in the side of the car. After the appointment with the Insurance guy I had to make an appointment with the paint and body shop to fix the car and then make an appointment with the rental shop to pick up a car. So, tomorrow morning at 8:00 I will take the car in and Enterprise will come pick me up to take me to get the rental car. It should take 2 or 3 days to get the car fixed...who knows what I will end up driving while it is in the shop...I just hope it all goes smoothly.

Now, it is back to the school room for a science and math lesson. Yeah, we are running late...that trip out to the other side of town to get the car checked out took a big bite out of our day. I will be back later! :-)

  posted at 3:12 PM
  Comments (1)


1 Comments:
At 12:19 PM, Blogger The Garner 5 said...

Hope the Doctor and the insurance/car repair all works out. I do not envy you at all! I can't imagine dealing with car insurance/repair and the Doctor all within 24 hours of each other! UGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter