Sunday, October 14, 2007
Where Did the Weekend Go?

Is it already Sunday night? Has the weekend already come and gone? Why do they have to be SOOO short? Why can't they seem to drag like the weekdays? Oh well, at least it was a good one!


Friday night we stayed home, ordered pizza and rented movies. Ahhh, relaxing!! We rented The Fantastic Four 2, Raising Helen, Home on the Range and Cats (the musical). Yeah, we like a wide range of genres, lol! We curled up on the couch and actually relaxed...it was nice!


Saturday we woke up and cleaned the house, took the big area rugs outside and beat them and let them air out then we re-arranged some stuff in the house...I like the changes we made. :-) We weren't planning on doing that, but you know sometimes you do one thing and it is just a snowball effect and you end up re-arranging half the house, lol! I am glad dh is such a good sport! I never did get arround to science experiements with Melisa...we will get to them sometime this week, lol! When we finally had the house at a stopping point, we loaded the bikes on the back of the car and went out to a big open parking lot and working on Melisa's bike riding skills. We are getting there. I feel bad that we just haven't had time before now to get her riding on her own without training wheels, but we are almost there. She can ride straight really well and kind of stop. But we need to work on turning and stopping safely, lol. Cali rode along in the babyseat on my bike and had a great time. After the bike riding lesson, we headed up and watched the girls soccer team play. They won 5 to 0 and are now 15 and 0 this season! Our girls are doing awesome (we have 3 internationals on the team). Cali and Melisa are developing quite a love for soccer. Cali loves to yell "GO CAREY" now and all the people in the stands love it, lol!


Today we visited a new church and I think the whole family is in love with it! :-) YAY! We have been looking for a church besides the Korean church to plug in, but there was always something keeping us from feeling ready to join. Melisa and Cali both LOVED their classes. They are already looking forward to the Trunk and Treat at the church and Sunday School next week. Both girls made friends already and Clark and I loved the preaching. I am SOO happy that I think we have finally found a new church home! Clark and the girls will go back on Wednesday night to see what the Music and Missions classes are like for the girls. I can't tell you how good it feels to have FINALLY found a church home here in the 'burg!


After church, we had lunch with some friends at Garfields...YUUUMMM!!! After visiting for a while, we said good-byes and roamed the mall. I am excited about my buy...at $59.99 pair of shoes for $13.49! I really needed a new pair of tenis shoes for working at the gym and I knew exactly what I wanted. Well, not only did I find them, but I found them 75% off! WHOOOHOOO...let me tell you, that NEVER happens for me! After wandering around the mall and watching all the people (have you ever gone people watching? If not, you should...it is fun) we headed to the Halloween store. We got Melisa her costume, unfortunately Cali fell asleep in her carseat and let her sleep because she has been sick all weekend.


Yeah, I failed to mention that...the really down part of the weekend is that Cali has been running a fever since we got in from the soccer game last night. It goes down with meds, but them jumps back up to 100 to 101.5 as soon as it wears off. She doesn't have any other symptoms yet...just a fever...I pray it goes away soon, it always worries me!


We ate left overs at home tonight and now we are getting ready for bed. It has been a busy weekend, but a fun one! I have a lot of cleaning and laundry waiting me now that the weekend us over, but it will get done in due time right?


Now that I have rambled about our weekend and probably told you more than you ever cared to know, I am going to head to bed. My head is killing me and I am exaughsted! I don't want to start the week worn out! I hope you all had a great weekend and will have a great start to the week tomorrow!


NIGHT NIGHT


  posted at 9:01 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter