Friday, July 10, 2009
The Scoop on Poop
I want you guys to remember that I don't make these things up. These are REAL conversations that REALLY happen to me! I admit these aren't the things that happen to MOST people...but they DO happen to me! This is a true conversation that took place in my bathroom.

I was in the kitchen at the camp ground getting dinner ready for the students. I sent the girls to our house to play and unwind a bit before dinner. When I got to a breaking point, I went home to check on them. I couldn't find them at first, but I soon heard talking from the bathroom. Both girls were in the bathroom. Cali was using the restroom and Melisa was "coaching" her.

Me: "WHAT is going on in here?"

Melisa: "MOOOOM, Cali takes WAY too long to poop, so I am trying to teach her to PUSH!"

Me: "WHAT?"

Melisa: "You see, I am telling her that she needs to push like this (insert Melisa holding her hands in fists, scrunching up her face, and making a grunting noise). Because if she would jus push it wouldn't take so long!"

Me: "Seriously???"

Melisa: "Yeah, but she doesn't seem to get it she just makes the face (insert Cali scrunching up her nose). I can't make her understand how to push to get the poop out."

Me: "I think I am going to leave now and pretend we didn't just have this conversation (insert me shaking my head an walking away completely shocked that I just had that conversation)."

  posted at 8:57 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter