Saturday, April 17, 2010
New Happenings
I admit it, I am in the running for the worst blogger EVER! Peanut's Place feels completely neglected I am sure. I am here today to clean out the cobwebs and try to redeem myself, lol.

This year has been a crazy one! I believe the last time I posted we were living on a camp ground helping to care for 18 college student summer missionaries. So much has happened since then, it honestly feels like ages ago. We moved back to our home in August and started at a new school. I have been teaching at a small homeschool academy. The Bug and I go to school on Tuesday and Thursday each week. We homeschool on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am teaching middle school math and science. Bug is in the 5th grade.

Clark got hired on to a fire department as well. He has been a full time fire fighter for 7 months now. He is loving the new job and doing very well. Because he works 24 hours and is off 48 there are only about 3 days a month that we work the same day. So, The Boo has been staying home with Daddy but will start K-5 at our school in the fall.

Melisa just finished her first competitive season in gymnastics. It was an awesome year of watching her learn to be dedicated to a sport. She has grown and learned so much it is amazing. She started the season with 7's and 8's and ended the season scoring in the 9's! I am SO very proud of her!

The school year is starting to wrap up (we only have 2 weeks left) and we are gearing up for the summer. I am sure I will have lots of fun stories to post. :-) I hope to get back to blogging weekly because I miss Bloggy Land! I am ready to pass on my crown as worst blogger in the world! :-P

  posted at 7:42 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter