Monday, January 02, 2012
One Last Attempt To Keep Nut's Place Alive
So, my new phone has an app that allows me to post blogs. I'm hoping that the capability to blog on the go will help me breathe life into this dusty corner of the Internet.

I'm not a big one for New Year Resolutions but God had laid something on my heart to embrace this year. 2012 is going to be my year of No Excuses. I'm going to attempt to blog on all that means in the next few weeks and even months.

2012 is going to be MY year of No Excuses in my
- walk with Christ
- with the food I eat
- with my workouts and training
- with my relationships
- with my work
- with all aspects of my life...big or small.

So, stay tuned as I share the Journey God is taking me on this year!

  posted at 8:12 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter