Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Beautiful Things
Sunday night my church had a special night of worship. We spent singing praise and sharing scripture. It was a time of being in the presence of God and pouring our praise on Him. I have learned that every time you enter into the presence of God, you never come out the same. He changes you...transforms you. He is constantly trying to make you into His image.

Wow, just the thought of that overwhelms me. I have been a Christian for 25 years now but I still have so far to go when it comes to being like God. I fall short every single day. I am so thankful that He doesn't give up. I am so thankful that he is ready to dust me off everytime I fall.

The song below was one we sang during the time of worship on Sunday. It is a simple message. The chorus says "He makes beautiful things. He makes beautiful things out of the dust. He makes beautiful things. He makes beautiful things out of us." What a simple yet profound message. He takes what is so imperfect, so flawed, so dirty from sin and makes us beautiful! As I said, it is a simple message. I don't know about you, but sometimes it is the simple messages that I struggle to get. This is a great reminder of what God does for us each and every day. I hope it means as much to you as it does to me.



  posted at 8:26 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter