Monday, May 07, 2007
Last Post From FL!
Goining Home Tomorrow!!
Current mood: sleepy


Today was another hectic day. The girls and I did some schooling and Carey work at home this morning and then at lunch time we headed towards Apopka. I took care of some stuff at my Dad's house, then went to the bank, and then went back up to Trinity to pass off some information I promised I would get for a teacher. It was an early afternoon of running from here to there and the girls were troupers...I am SO blessed to have such easy going girls!

When we were done with errands we went and picked up Gavin from school (my brothers son). Then we all headed to chick-fil-a for a snack and some playtime in the play zone. They played hard and ate well, LOL! It was fun watching the girls and their cousin play, I don't get to see that often. When the kids were sweating puddles, red in the face, and asking for water I decided to get them some water and load them up in the car.

Finally it was off to the fire department to eat dinner with Papa. Papa LOVED having ALL 3 of his grandbabies up at the station to visit. We were there for about 3 hours and the kids were GREAT! I was so proud of them. I got some cute pictures of them checking out the trucks...I can't wait to show them to you!

We didn't get home until after 8:30. After quick baths they all watched the movie Cars and crashed!

Tomorrow we will have lunch with Papa and TJ and then head to the airport to head home. It is always sad to leave family, but we can't wait to get home to see Clark! We have missed him dearly!

The next time I blog, I pray it will be to let you know we are safe and sound in MS!

  posted at 8:46 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter