Monday, May 07, 2007
Home Again!
Home Again!
Current mood: touched


YAY! Just as I said, I am typing this blog from the comfort of my own home in MS. We arrived just an hour or so ago and are SOOO happy to be home. The girls got home and were more than excited to see Chin Goo (the dog) and their playroom. You would have thought it was Christmas morning! ;-) While the girls were going crazy Clark and I actually got to sit down and catch up...boy did I miss him!

We decided to order pizza for dinner to make it easy while I am unpacking. When Clark got ready to drive to pick it up Cali ran after him and said "I want Daddy" and then turned and waved to me saying "BYE MOMMY"! Talk about melting her Daddy's heart...he is in heaven with his littlest munchkin tagging along for the short drive! :-)

Our flight was good. I must admit I am a PROUD Mommy. All 4 of the flight attendants stopped me to tell me how well behaved my girls were AND how mannered Melisa was! Then I had 4 other passengers stop me to tell me the same thing. People even came up to Clark after we met up with him at baggage claim to tell him! I am SO proud of my easy going, flexible, and polite little girls! God has truly blessed me!

Well, it is good to be home and I am going to get off from here and go enjoy it! :-) I hope you are all having a good week!

  posted at 8:46 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter