Wednesday, October 17, 2007
No Answers From the Doc.
So, I typed this up last night but never logged on to post it...sorry!

UGH! I am SO frustrated! We went to the doctors this evening and he did a complete exam. He checked Cali's ears, her chest, her stomach, her back, and everything else he could check in the office. There is nothing wrong with her. No ear infection, no chest congestion, no stomach issues, nothing but a high fever. He sent me home with a bag to collect a urine sample tomorrow morning. As soon as I get it, I have to take it into the office to have it tested to make sure it is nothing. If there is nothing in the urnine, then we will give it a few more days and if she is still running a fever, we will do blood work. UGH! I hope and pray it doesn't come to that!

We got home and Cali felt hotter than ever. I took her temp. and sure enough the fever spiked to a new high...103.2! I got her in a lukewarm bath and gave her some more Motrin and it brought it down to about 102. Then I prayed and prayed and prayed somemore. I was honestly in tears (and I am not so much of a crier anymore...I used to be, but in Korea I lost a lot of that). I feel like I was over-reacting by crying, but 72 hours of a 102 plus fever has me at my wits end when there are no symptoms! SO, I prayed that God would just take away whatever it is her body is fighting. I prayed that I could be the one running the high fever. I prayed and prayed and prayed somemore. After about an hour, I took her temp. again and it was down to 99.3! PRAISE THE LORD is all I know to say! I just took her temp. again and it is down to 98.6...Isn't God good? I am praying that in an hour and a half (when the meds will wear off) the fever will stay down and this whole thing will be over. Even if the fever comes back by the morning, I know that God answered my prayers tonight because if her temp. would have stayed up over 102 there is no way I would have slept a wink tonight.

SO...I will quit my rambling and head to bed! I hope and pray that in the morning I will have good news for you all and maybe an entertaining story about trying to get a urine sample from a 2 year old! LOL! :-)

  posted at 12:22 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter