Saturday, November 10, 2007
Happy Halloween (like 10 days late...oops)!
Oops...I can't believe I forgot to post this...yikes, I am REALLY behind here! Sorry I have been MIA...we have just been insanely busy!

Happy Halloween

Ok...so we haven't bee in America for Halloween in a while and we made up for it today. The only reason I am still awake and typing this out is because I am also still trying to bring the girls down from their sugar high!So, the day started this morning at 9:00 when we headed out to gymnastics for Cali. She wore her little Bee costume to gym and was just too cute. It was her last Mommy and Me class ever, so it was bitter sweet. I took tons of pictures and treasured every moment.

After gymnastics, we headed to Chik-fil-a for my accountability meeting The girls played, I visited, and we all enjoyed a yummy lunch. Cali made friends with a little boy and they tried to trade shoes...it was pretty cute. Melisa made friends with a different little boy and when he hurt his arm she took a napkin and made a bandage for him. Needless to say, it was an interesting lunch, lol!

After Chik-fil-a we headed home for a quick pit stop and drove up to the school to see Daddy then we hit the Zoo Boo! We spent an hour or so at the zoo looking at the animals, playing games, and posing with all the blow up halloween decorations. It was too much fun. Cali really wanted to ride the train, but it was out for service. After a few tears we decided to ride the carousel instead. Cali found a horse just her size and Melisa was in heaven because she is the "horsey queen."

Laser Tag with the International Students was next on our agenda. We headed out to Laser Mania for 2 hours of fun! Three rounds of laser tag and a lot of video games latter, we had run through 2 hours before we knew it. Melisa and Clark made a good team. Melisa was the bait and then Clark got the shots in, lol. It was sneaky but funny! :-) Cali and I cheered from the windows and had fun of our own!

We left Laser Mania and headed straight for church. The church we have been visiting (and think we are going to join) had a Trunk or Treat tonight in the parking lot. Everyone decorated the trunks of their cars and we went trick or treating in their trunks. We also had a big cookout! Hotdogs, chili, and all that good stuff! The girls had a blast checking out all the trunks and got more loot than we will be able to eat.

If all that wasn't enough, we headed out to the mall after church and did a little bit of trick or treating at the stores. We also sat down and did finger prints and dna samples for Free Children ID kits. I hope we never have to use them, but it was a very cool thing the mall was doing for Halloween.

After the mall we FINALLY headed home but before we made it in the house we had to visit the neighbors and let the girls show off their costumes one last time! We took a few last pictures with our pumpkins and then blew them out to call an end to our Halloween. It really as a beautiful and fun day. The weather was perfect, the day was long, and we had a blast! I couldn't have asked for a better first Halloween back in the great US of A!

As I typed this, Cali finally gave in and fell asleep in my lap. Melisa is still sitting on the couch all curled up reading a book about horses. Clark (Daddy) is long gone on the couch and I feel myself following behind quickly. So, I will say one finaly time...HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope you all had a wonderful day!PS...Pictures will follow soon and I want to see your pictures and hear all about YOUR day! :-)

  posted at 9:08 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter