Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Run Away ERNIE!
I knew it was trouble the day Cali learned to open the Hermit Crab cage. Well, my worst nightmare came true this morning. Melisa walked by the cage and said "Mommy, where is Ernie?" My reply was, "In the cage, of course!" Melisa's reply..."Ummmm, sorry to tell ya, Mom, but he's not here." We both turned and looked at Cali who smiled and shrugged her shoulders. We asked her where she put the crab and she pointed to the floor and then ran away squealing. Who knows when she did this because Ernie cannot be found. We have checked in the ball pit, in the Little People Christmas village, in the Christmas tree, under the TV, in the Disney castle, and anywhere else we can think that Cali might have put him but we have had no luck. It looks like we have a run away Ernie! Let's pray he doesn't make a nice meal for Chin Goo or climb in my bed!

  posted at 11:28 AM
  Comments (2)


2 Comments:
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you find him? I know you will be leaving for Christmas soon. Hopefully , he is safe back in his cage by the time you all head out of town! ;-)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger The Garner 5 said...

Are you the run away Masons? I miss your blog:-(
Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday.

Love, Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter