Saturday, December 15, 2007
You Know You're a Mom When....
Here's another one I wrote and forgot to post...I wrote it on Dec. 8th.

OK, so I have had one of those nights when things just keep happening that remind you that your days of being a young adult with no kids are long gone, lol! My dh has just sat back and laughed at me over and over tonight.

For starters I found myself getting excited over the new Sandra Boynton books that our books store got in. I sat down and read it right in the middle of the isle. For those of you who aren't familar with Sandra Boynton, she writes kids board books in ryhme. They are older Sandra Books, but ones that we had never found but had been looking for.

Then, I found msyelf through tunnels and going down the slide at Chick-fil-a. Yes, we even went down head first and prayed we didn't get stuck! All the other moms just sat on the benches and looked at me like I had lost it. But hey, my kids will have memories of me being fun and playing with them rather than sitting on the bench gossiping right?

After dinner, we were off to Life Way and I got a little too excited over the Veggie Tale stuff we found! I haven't been in Life Way much since we got back from Korea (yes, we have been back for a year, but that year has been hectic and left little time for the simple pleasures of browsing the local Christian Book Store). There were a few movies, books and toys that I had heard about but not yet seen. If the girls are going to watch a movie, you can't beat the Veggie Tales!
As if all that wasn't enough, there came the moment that we got in the car and as we turned the first corner I found myself making car "vrooming" noises to make Cali laugh. She wasn't fussy, she wasn't even talking about the car, they just naturally came out and that was when dh lost it!
It's official, I am in the midst of Mommyhood and it shows in absolutely EVERYTHING I do!

  posted at 8:37 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter