Saturday, December 15, 2007
Ushering In Insanity
Ok...so one more back post. I wrote this one on Dec. 9th.


Today I have officially ushered insanity into the front door of our lives for the next 11 days. In the next 11 days we will take at least 20 (I am still waiting for 10 more to respond) students to different airports in the area for the Christmas Break. So far there are 13 different trips to the airports. One airport is 1 hour away, 1 is 1 1/2 hours away and the other is 2 1/2 hours away. Needless to say, we are going to be living in the car and going NONstop! At least we get reimbursed for miles!

Did I mention that in these 11 days we are also still required to do our regular jobs, get through 10 days of homeschooling, do quite a bit of Christmas shopping, get the house clean, and pack for a 2 week trip. So, if you don't see me around here, guess where I am? LOL!

  posted at 8:39 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter