Friday, February 29, 2008
Cali's Snowman (Pidd...it is ALL your fault)!
Today was going great...well ok, that is an exageration...today was going as good as a Friday can go after a LONG week! We were on our 7th day of school work in a 5 day period of time (yeah, we were playing catch up this week). The laundry was done, the kitchen and bathroom were clean, and I was working on the rest of the house in between school lessons. Cali was happily playing with her "babies" and her cars. They girls ate a great lunch and I decided to reward them with the last of the birthday cake (more so that it would be out of the house and quit temtping me).

I set Cali down at the coffee table with her cake while Melisa and I sat at the dinning room table working on History. Cali called out "Mommy, see my snowman." The good mommy that I am said "mmmhmmm" and went on with the history lesson without really looking up. This continued for about 5 minutes when I finally decided to go see the snowman. As I walked into the living room Cali announces "It melted." I looked down and she had built a snowman with the icing off her piece of cake and then flattened it all over my coffee table! There was icing EVERYWHERE! All over her, all over the table, on the floor and even on the dog!

So, Pidd..why is it your fault...the ONLY snowmen we made out of icing was with the ginger bread houses at your house, lol! OK...so I can't really blame you, but it was worth a shot huh? You can be certain that I am not going to do the "mmmmmhmmmmm" thing when food is involved again in the near future!

No worries, 15 minutes, 3 washcloths, a sponge bath and a little cleaner and everything was back to normal. Ahhhh, gotta love the adventures of Mommyhood!

  posted at 10:30 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter