Friday, February 22, 2008
How Could I Forget?
Oh yeah...I forgot 2 other things that happened yesterday that are VERY much worth mentioning.

You see on Wed. we had a meeting in New Orleans. When the meeting was over I noticed we were driving around the city rather than getting on the interstate to head home. I asked where we were heading and I never really got an answer. Then, I saw it. the Korean Market, lol! We went in and had fun shopping for all of our favorite Korean goodies! I got a 5 pound bag of the GOOD rice! I also got some snacks, some dried seaweed, some sauces that we can get here and a few other things. I was so excited!

Last night when I got home from work I was even more excited to smell all those goodies. Clark fixed my favorite Korean dish and a pot of that perfect rice! Oh, it was the best dinner I could have asked for.

On a more serious note, God laid a little baby on my heart. One of the ladies that works out at the gym came in, in tears. A young mother gave birth to her first child yesterday. The baby was 2 months early and the mother had not been tested for Strep B yet. The baby is not in good condition. God laid this little baby on my heart. I was able to spend an amazing hour with the Lord while I cleaned the gym petitioning for this sweet little baby. His name is Colby. I don't know how he is doing, but I will find out this afternoon. So, I ask each of you to join in with me and pray for that sweet baby boy!

  posted at 10:11 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter