Friday, February 29, 2008
The Celebration Continues
I wrote this last Saturday, but never got to publish it...SORRY!

On Thursday Clark told me that the birthday celebration was not over and would continue on Saturday...and indeed it did. :-)

We slept in this morning...well kind of...we woke up at about 7:45 (which is a LOT later than the rest of the week). The girls were still snoozing away, so we got in a good workout. We don't have time to workout at the same time very often, so that was a treat. We did some timed sets of different exercises to see how many we could fit into the allotted time...we did pretty awesome if I do say so myself. It looks like we could both get 200 snatches in 10 minutes time for the certification test if we had to right now. WHOOHOOOO!!!

By the time we were finishing up, the girls started to stir so I set into make breakfast and got sent out of the kitchen since it was my "birthday." Everything I started to clean around the house got taken from me by Clark or Misa and they wouldn't let me do a thing...I felt spoiled rotten, lol. Clark did have to take a shower and Melisa got into an art project, so I was able to clean the kitchen and do some clutter control, lol. It was a relaxing Saturday morning full of cartoons and fun.

At 1:00 we met 4 of our friends from Carey at the brand new bowling alley in town. We ate lunch at the cafe (it is on the level of McAlister's Deli) in the bowling alley. It was delicious! After lunch we bowled two games and played games in the arcade (that was about the size of a ChuckECheese). We ended up spending 4 1/2 hours at the bowling alley!

We said good-bye to our friends and the family headed to Best Buy where I spent my birthday gift cards. I got an arm band for my iPod and an alarm clock that my iPod can plug into. I also got 2 movies (one for the girls and one for Clark and I). I think it was a successful shopping trip!
Once we got home Clark pulled out a cake he had bought for me that had 2 candles (a 3 and a 0). I think he chose to do it that way so the smoke detectors didn't go off. We enjoyed an easy dinner with cake and ice cream for desert.

It was an absolutely perfect day of celebrating. I don't think I would have changed one thing (well, maybe I would have done a little better on my second game, lol). Now, I am sitting here watching a movie with Clark while I download pictures and upload music, lol. The girls are getting ready for bed and calming down for the night. It is a perfect ending to a perfect day. :-) It is JUST what I needed today!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Saturday 9:45 am (Church time) will be here before I know it though, so I am going to close this out and head to bed soon!

  posted at 10:28 PM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter