Monday, March 10, 2008
Oh, The Wonder of it All
This one just kills me!!

You all remember that we are driving a rental car this week right? We are waiting patiently for our car to get fixed and driving around the cute little black Mazda.

However, that cute little Mazda has NOTHING power...absolutely nothing. Each door has to be individually locked and unlocked by hand. Each window has a crank handle. The trunk has to be unlocked with a key. The mirrors have to be adjusted by hand (no easy little button to adjust them). I personally never realized how much I have gotten used to all the power windows, power doors, and power EVERYTHING in my car.

The part that kills me though is my daughters reaction to this. They do not have the slight annoyance that I do by the extra effort. In fact here is what Melisa had to say about them: "MOM, I LOOOOOVE this! Look at how I can make it go u of it all!p and down! You can't even lock it and it goes ALL the way down! I wish our car had windows like this!" I honestly think that Melisa and Cali would sit in the car all day long and roll the windows up and down over and over again. It never even crossed my mind that my children had NEVER seen a manual window in a car! Ohhhh, the wonder of it all!!

  posted at 7:49 AM
  Comments (0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Michelle


I am a working wife and mom who also homeschools. I am blessed beyond measure with a loving husband and two awesome little girls. I am a child of God and live to serve Him. I will be sharing about the adventures He takes me and my precious little family on! :-)

My Complete Profile


Daily Bible Verse

Links
  • Clark's Blog!
  • Peanut's Space
  • Clark's Space
  • Team Jeju BLUE's Home Page
  • My Family Home Page

  • Blogrolls



    Recent Posts

    Search


    Archives

    Miscellaneous

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:


    Site Meter:


    Site Meter